You’ll Never Eat Sushi Again After You See What Happened To This Guy. NOPE.

Thinking about enjoying something from a delicious sushi restaurant for lunch? Well, maybe you should reconsider.
One Chinese man went to the wrong sushi restaurant on the wrong day, because what happened after one of his meals is the most disgusting thing I’ve ever seen. He ordered some sashimi, and apparently, the restaurant didn’t think to make sure there wasn’t any tapeworm larvae in the raw fish. The x-ray you see below is the result of their questionable sushi:



0 commentaires